In a big sweeping move, Apple has announced that it will be catering to new regions and countries by launching some of its well-renowned services in those areas. As a result, Apple Arcade, App Store, Apple Podcasts, Apple Music, and iCloud have been rolled out to 20 more countries while Apple Music has taken additional 52 countries under its umbrella.
Oliver Schusser who is Apple’s vice president of Apple Music and International Content, says, ‘We’re delighted to bring many of Apple’s most beloved Services to users in more countries than ever before. We hope our customers can discover their new favorite apps, games, music, and podcasts as we continue to celebrate the world’s best creators, artists, and developers.’
The following countries and regions can now enjoy Apple Arcade, Apple Music, App Store, Apple Podcasts, and iCloud – all of the famous Apple’s services;
- Africa: Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Morocco, Rwanda, and Zambia.
- Asia-Pacific: Maldives and Myanmar.
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Serbia.
- Middle East: Afghanistan (excluding Apple Music) and Iraq.
- Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga, and Vanuatu.
- Apple Music is also expanding to the following countries and regions:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Chad, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Tunisia.
- Asia-Pacific: Bhutan.
- Europe: Croatia, Iceland, and North Macedonia.
- Latin America and the Caribbean: the Bahamas, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Turks, and Caicos, and Uruguay.
- Middle East: Kuwait, Qatar, and Yemen.
- Oceania: Solomon Islands.
As per the press release by Apple, the App Store is now available in a total of 175 regions and countries. The App Store has more than half a billion users checking it out every week and is the best possible place for people to find new apps at the same time being the platform where developers can introduce their creation to the world. This expansion is one of the biggest geographical expansions for one of the biggest firms in the world.